DECISIVE MEDIA LIMITED
Copyright Infringement Notification
If you see material on the Website which you consider is an infringement of any copyright to which you claim to be entitled in accordance with the Copyrights, Patents and Designs Act 1988 (as amended) please contact us at the address stated below to notify us of the alleged infringement and in doing so complying with the following requirements. Please supply:-
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
2. Identification of the copyright work that you claim has been infringed.
3. Definitive identification of the copyright material that you claim has been infringed and which you wish to have removed from the Website. Providing a complete URL in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate such material quickly.
4. Full information regarding the complainant including:
i. Name (and company number and place of incorporation if appropriate).
iii. Telephone and email contact.
iv. A statement that the complainant owns the copyright material or is duly authorised to make this complaint on behalf of an identified copyright owner.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate to the best of the providers knowledge and belief and that the complainant is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the claimed copyright material.
Your written notice should be sent to [email protected]
Decisive Media Ltd
86-90 Paul Street
Tel: 0207 448 1090
Fax: 0207 448 1099
We will take reasonable steps to remove copyright material from the Website where complete and accurate information is submitted in respect of the alleged copyright infringement. You are not entitled to submit a copyright infringement notification where you do not own or are not authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright material. Such an action may render you liable to legal action by the true owner of the copyright material.