SDN NFV World Congress 2019: Network Transformation Awards
Nov 19, 2019
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/15CqtVquRIU?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Companies from across the ecosystem took home awards at the third edition of the Network Transformation Awards – Layer123’s awards programme recognising excellence across the technical layers of networking and their application.
Netcracker and Colt were both double winners - Netcracker triumphed in both the Innovation - New Product Innovation and Products and Solutions - Orchestration and Automation categories, while Colt won the SD-WAN Service Excellence operator award and the New Service Innovation award in conjunction with AT&T.
Intel won the Outstanding Contribution to Open Source prize for its work across the ecosystem, while the winning companies across the 8 other categories were Verizon, KPN, ZTE, Aryaka, Rakuten, NFWare, and Télécoms Sans Frontières, which won the Charity of the Year prize.
The Upstart of the Year award went to NFWare, while Chris Donley, SDN, NFV, Cloud Networking Security Automation Leader took home the Judges’ Choice Award for his longstanding contribution to open networking.
Full list of 2019 winners:
- Operator Award - 5G Service Excellence: Verizon
- Operator Award – SD-WAN Service Excellence: Colt
- Operator Award - Embracing Open: KPN
- Products and Solutions - 5G Excellence: ZTE
- Products and Solutions - SD-WAN Excellence: Aryaka
- Products and Solutions - Orchestration and Automation: Netcracker
- Innovation - New Service Innovation: Colt & AT&T
- Innovation - New Product Innovation: Netcracker
- Innovation - Emerging Technologies: Rakuten
- Innovation - Upstart of the Year: NFWare
- Open Ecosystem - Outstanding Contributions to Open Source: Intel
- Charity of the Year: Télécoms sans Frontières
- Judges' Choice: Chris Donley, Salesforce
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.