Orange launches Pickle TV, the new TV and premium video offering dedicated to 15-35 year olds
Jan 10, 2018
10/01/2018 - Paris
From today, Orange offers its TV and mobile customers the unique and innovative Pickle TV offer.
Available on all screens for €4.99 per month, without commitment, this offer aggregates different content for the curious and connected, including:
- Studio +, a pioneer in short and premium mobile series
- Golden Stories, Golden Mustache presents Golden Stories: an until-now unreleased, humoristic and offbeat series
- ES1, the new French channel dedicated to eSport
- Game One, a channel dedicated to series, mangas, gaming and news
- Manga One by Game One, exclusive service 100% mangas
- South Park, the complete series of the well-known cartoon
- OKLM, the channel edited by Booba on Hip-hop and street culture
- Clubbing TV, first channel dedicated to electronic music and electro culture
- Spicee, the video channel for documentaries and stories
Pickle TV offers the link between the world of TV and the Internet, prioritising inventive content and quality. This new offer allows the user to watch the channels it offers without moderation, wherever they are, using the medium they want (smartphones, tablets, TV) and when they want, through an interface without advertising. Pickle TV is all the more unusual because of the richness and relevance of its content, as well as an enriched and immersive experience on every screen.
All Orange Mobile and TV customers can take advantage of this exclusive offer with the first month free. ‘Open’ customers can even enjoy the first six months for free, once activated from their ‘Orange et moi’ app. The option then costs €4.99 per month, without commitment. The subscription is opened on TV (Orange decoder, in the TV shop or on the dedicated channel to Pickle, number 33 on the TV), mobile (last version of the TV App of Orange downloaded on Android or iPhone) or web (pickletv.orange.fr), as well as in Orange shops, or even by contacting customer service.
Through Pickle TV, Orange is responding to the changing uses of its customers, particularly with Orange 4G and 100% Fibre, which gives them an incomparable experience, and makes Orange a driving force for the development of legal digital content.
[ Download the press release Download (90.2 kB) ](https://www.orange.com/en/content/download/45568/1351999/version/3/file/Orange launches Pickle TV.pdf)
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.