Following the launch of the new Fiber Gateway router, a project from the Network Systems Development direction, the new mobile app called Fiber Gateway, developed by Altice Labs, was launched and it will allow faster, easier and more convenient management.
The app is available for Android and iOS and is based on a multiplatform solution, that is, a single code base for Android and iOS.
With this application you can manage the Wi-Fi networks in an Altice Labs’ Fiber Gateway:
- Change the names of Wi-Fi networks operating at 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz;
- Change their passwords to access Wi-Fi networks created;
- Create and manage GUEST networks;
- Enable or disable the WPS button for available Wi-Fi networks;
- View the connected devices in your LAN and WLAN;
- Manage connection permissions and schedules / weekdays to devices on your network;
- Change the channel and set the bandwidth of the Wi-Fi channel as well as the transmission power;
- View information about the equipment.
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.