Juniper Networks Launches a First-of-its-Kind Online Design and Architecture Center to Educate and Empower Data Center Customers and Partners
Via Juniper Press Room
Aug 17, 2015
SUNNYVALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Juniper Networks (NYSE:JNPR), the industry leader in network innovation, today announced the Juniper Networks Design and Architecture Center, an interactive site that provides customers and partners with rich media content to assess, design and implement modern data center network solutions. From industry trend-focused videos to technical how-to’s and install guides, the Center enables customers and partners to make informed decisions as they build and evolve cloud data center networks.
“Data center network requirements have changed substantially in the past 10 years for many enterprises, as applications have evolved from simple client/server designs to service-oriented, distributed architectures,” said Mark Fabbi, VP and distinguished analyst at Gartner, Inc.1 However, the relevant information needed to make informed decisions on how to modernize data centers has traditionally been scattered across different sites.
The Juniper Networks Design and Architecture Center addresses the need for a simplified process of finding this critical information in one central repository. By organizing business and technical content in an easy-to-use, modern interface, the site helps users to access the right information in various formats to assist them with building smart, secure and open data center networks.
- The Design and Architecture Center is a one-stop shop incorporating more than 80 curated assets detailing the latest techniques on how to build, manage and evolve increasingly complex data centers.
- Juniper leveraged industry expert and community opinions from network engineers and architects to produce integrated assets that address the latest data center network trends and technical priorities for our customers.
- The site offers prescriptive guidance that is aligned to use cases and relevant network challenges that customers and partners face and bridges the gap between high-end solutions content and more detailed technical documents.
- The portal offers a rich multimedia experience with continuously updated holistic content that allows customers and partners to consume information in preferred ways.
- In addition to the data center site, Juniper’s Design and Architecture Center will expand over time to address the most important networking trends and technologies.
“Change is the only constant in technology. Juniper’s new data center design and architecture portal is a fantastic centralized repository of data that gives us a one-click tool to help us match the best Juniper data center solutions to each customer’s unique infrastructure needs.”
-Kevin Barker, chief technology officer, Independent Technology Group
“When building a network, having access to the right information is critical. Juniper’s new Design and Architecture Center contains the information our team needs to plan, build, operate and automate a network—all in an innovative interface.”
- Jide Akintola, head of network engineering and design, TMX Atrium
“While creating the Juniper Networks Design and Architecture Center, we took an outside-in perspective by working with our sales team, customers and multiple partner organizations. This new resource hub empowers and enables our partners and educates our customers on the latest data center trends, solutions and Juniper Networks ® MetaFabric™ Architecture innovations. Moving forward, we plan to use this collaborative and integrated model to deliver the optimal information experience to all of our customers and partners.”
-Ben Jackson, vice president of Information and Learning Experience, Juniper Networks
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.