- Innotas cites better renewal rates, speedier integration cycles and shorter adoption cycles as reasons for extending its seven-year partnership with Dell Boomi.
- Dell Boomi AtomSphere® integrations increase the visibility and decision-making power of Innotas users
Tweet this : Innotas Extends Partnership with Dell @Boomi http://dell.to/1LRnlOB Dell Software today announced that Innotas , the leading provider of Cloud Portfolio Management solutions, has extended its seven-year partnership with Dell Boomi . Innotas relies on Dell Boomi AtomSphere ®, the industry’s first integration platform-as-a-service (IPaaS) to simplify the integration between customer business systems and Innotas Cloud Portfolio Management solutions. The company cited better renewal rates, speedier integration cycles, and shorter adoption cycles as reasons for extending the partnership relationship.
"With Dell Boomi AtomSphere, we are able to provide a more comprehensive and serviceable solution to our customers faster," said Tim Madewell SVP, Services at Innotas. "Since our partnership began in 2008, Dell Boomi has provided Innotas a platform that enables us to scale building, deploying and managing integrations – making a positive and lasting impact on our business. The number of integrations has steadily increased over the years, including a 70 percent growth over the past 12 months, and we expect an even better 2015."
Innotas Cloud Portfolio Management solutions deliver a seamless way to manage and track IT projects, resources and applications across the enterprise. Utilizing Dell Boomi as the integration platform layer, Innotas solutions provide a holistic view of resource availability and efficiency to support governance for planning, executing, and reporting. By making it faster and easier to create new integrations, Dell Boomi AtomSphere provides Innotas customers with enterprise visibility and decision-making power.
"The Innotas/Dell Boomi partnership has been a boon to both companies, but it’s really our joint customers that benefit from a fast, agile, comprehensive service and an optimal customer experience," said Chris McNabb, general manager of Dell Boomi. "The Innotas partnership with Dell Boomi is also representative of what many of our partners have found — Dell Boomi AtomSphere makes it easier for them to run their businesses, sell their services, and drive them to customer value." **
Powered by Dell Boomi **
The Innotas Integration Platform, powered by Dell Boomi, enables complete data transparency between system silos in organizations. Leveraging Dell Boomi’s pre-built library of connectors and business logic, the Innotas Integration Platform provides central, secure management between Innotas and any cloud and on-premises system. By utilizing Dell Boomi’s Visual Integration Technology ™, Innotas can quickly build integrations, enabling customers to reduce their time-to-market while also decreasing the difficulty of managing complex integrations. In extending its partnership with Dell Boomi, Innotas cited:
- Improved Renewal Rates – With the support of Boomi AtomSphere, satisfied Innotas customers have become increasingly reliant on Innotas solutions and services, leading to a 95 percent renewal rate.
- Speedier Integration Cycles – The ease and speed with which Innotas can set up new integrations dramatically shortens the implementation process, shortening the time to value for new and recurring customers and leading to higher ROI.
- Shorter Adoption Cycles – The ability to quickly tie customer applications into the existing infrastructure dramatically shortens the adoption cycle and enables customers to maintain their processes and reduce disruption. **
Sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos, plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox.