Power Up to Play On: Sprint stores offer 50 percent off Mophie power packs to ensure uninterrupted Pokemon Go Play
Via Sprint Newsroom
Jul 18, 2016
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (BUSINESS WIRE), July 16, 2016 - Customers planning their Pokémon GO fun for the weekend can include a stop by Sprint (NYSE:S) stores in their hunting. Beginning today, Sprint is offering 50 percent off on select Mophie portable power products to ensure that its customers are properly powered to play.1
Through July 23, the following accessories are included in this special offer:
- Mophie Powerstation 2X (silver) – Original Price: $59.99; Sale Price $29.99
- Mophie Powerstation 3X (aluminum) – Original Price: $79.99; Sale Price: $39.99
- Mophie Powerstation 5X (silver) – Original Price: $129.99; Sale Price: $64.99
- Mophie Powerstation 8X (silver) – Original Price: $149.99; Sale Price: $74.99
- Mophie Power Reserve 1X (black, purple, rosegold) – Original Price: $34.99; Sale Price: $17.49
- Mophie Juicepacks for iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S7 and Samsung Galaxy S7edge – Original Price: $59.99 - $129.00; Sale Price: $29.99 – $64.99
Pokémon GO is the latest craze for mobile gamers and all Sprint and Boost Mobile stores are equipped with experts to help players of all levels master the game, along with charging stations. Stores that are close to existing game PokéStops will be luring more monsters for visitors to capture.
“Everyone at Sprint is excited to help customers and visitors begin or continue their monster hunting fully charged,” said Roger Sole, Sprint chief marketing officer. “Our knowledgeable staff will help you download the game on your phone, explain how it’s played, locate PokéStops in the area and even provide a power up for your device so game players can continue their adventures fully charged. Sprint is ready to help our customers join in the excitement or get to the next level.”
1 Excludes sales tax. While supplies last.
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.