To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SH_x9nEjk4U?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Latest Extra Shot programme looks at key themes from the recent Telcos and Public Cloud Summit
- We discuss topics related to the expanding relationship between network operators and the hyperscalers
- Guests from Microsoft, Red Hat and TelcoDR provide insights into some of the hottest topics
The thirteenth edition of Extra Shot focuses on some of the talking points that emerged from the recent Telcos and Public Cloud Summit.
Special guests Paul Brittain (Microsoft), Fatih Nar (Red Hat) and Danielle Royston (TelcoDR), as well as TelecomTV’s Ray Le Maistre and Guy Daniels, delve further into some of the key topics discussed throughout the Summit, including the key telco groups that need to be engaged to ensure fruitful telco/public cloud partnerships and the challenges associated with data migration.
Featuring special guests:
- Paul Brittain, Principal Product Manager, Azure for Operators, Microsoft
- Fatih Nar, Chief Architect, Telco Partner Solutions, Red Hat
- Danielle Royston, Founder and CEO, TelcoDR
Filmed with TelecomTV’s Smart Studio service
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.