TelecomTV events are organised and managed by Decisive Media Limited. We’re registered in England and Wales with company number 04172396. Our registered office is 4 Bramley Road, Milton Keynes, MK1 1PT, UK.
Please check the following terms before registering.
- All places at our events are subject to availability and receipt of cleared payment at least 4 weeks in advance of the event start date.
- We may amend or reject your booking by writing to you within 5 working days of receiving your registration and payment, in which case we will contact you by email and provide a refund where applicable.
- You must provide the names and contact details of all delegates at the point of registration and must be for people within your own organisation.
- Delegate passes will be issued on arrival and may only be used by the named delegate – we may ask for photo ID at the event.
- Please check with all delegates in your party about any food allergies and provide us with details on your booking form or by emailing email@example.com, so that we can discuss catering arrangements. We are unable to guarantee that all traces of nuts can be eliminated.
- Please notify us pre-event of any disabilities or special requirements you or delegates in your party may have.
- You must follow the rules, policies and reasonable requests of the venue and event, for example health and safety instructions.
- We operate a fully non-smoking policy within our events and venues.
- Venue services such as parking, Wi-Fi or disabled access rooms are subject to availability.
Prices and payment
- The current prices for attending our events and details of what is included are displayed on the booking form and are subject to change from time to time.
- Discounts are accepted at our discretion and can only be applied at the time of registration by entering a promotional discount code into the relevant field. Please check your discount has been applied before booking.
- Payment by debit or credit card can be made online at the time of booking.
- You may request to pay offline by invoice, subject to approval by our Finance Department and acceptance of our payment terms, which are 30 days from invoice or 4 weeks prior to the event, whichever is sooner.
- We may reject your booking if cleared payment is not received at least 4 weeks prior to the event.
- For bookings made within 4 weeks of the event you will be required to pay online by card, unless we agree otherwise in writing.
- You are responsible for settling any extra charges incurred at our venues before leaving, such as additional or upgraded accommodation, additional food and drink, telephone calls, newspapers, printing and other personal expenses.
Changes and cancellations
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond our reasonable control to alter the advertised content, speakers, timing or location of the event. Where we alter the date/time or location of the conference, we let you know as soon as possible and will offer you the choice of either a credit for a future event of your choice (up to the value paid) or the option to attend the event as varied.
- If you are unable to attend the event you may substitute a delegate from your organisation in your place at no extra cost, provided that at least 2 working days’ notice of the new delegate’s name and contact details is given in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds are given for any cancellations or non-attendance.
- We shall not be liable to you for any expenses or wasted costs if we are required to cancel or relocate the event as a result of an event outside our control, for example event availability, severe weather, fire, war, terrorism, industrial action or widespread illness.
- You agree not to distribute, reproduce, modify, store, transfer or in any other way use any of the presentations, documentation and materials published or made available at the event.
- The event content does not necessarily reflect our views or opinions, and suggestions or advice contained within it should not be relied upon in place of professional or other advice. The content is provided on an as is basis without warranties of any kind.
- Access to content made available by us online may be removed without notice.
- Our total liability to you for any damages, loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind, however they arise, shall be limited to the price paid for your event booking.
- We will not be held liable for any loss of profit, data, reputation or any indirect or consequential damages, loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind.
- You agree to indemnify us, our staff and our suppliers and affiliates against all loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind arising from any act or omission by you or delegates in your party during or in relation to our events.
- These terms shall not limit or exclude either party’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraud, or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
- You warrant that you will comply with all applicable regulations relating to anti-bribery and anti-corruption, including the Bribery Act 2010, and will promptly report to us any request or demand for any undue influence or other advantage of any kind received by or on behalf of you in connection with these terms. Breach of this clause shall be deemed a material breach of these terms.
- You acknowledge that you when registering for an event you are not relying on, and will not have any remedy in respect of, any statement, promise or assurance of any person other than as set out in these terms.
- These terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and its courts.