DECISIVE MEDIA LIMITED
CHARITABLE DONATION TERMS FOR NATIONAL AUTISTIC SOCIETY (Charity Registration No. 269425)
During TelecomTV’s DSP Leaders World Forum event last year, we ran a charity pinball tournament and raised over £6,500 in support of the National Autistic Society.
As you may know, this year’s DSP Leaders World Forum will be taking place online due to the current global Covid19 pandemic, and so we’re unable to run the tournament. However, TelecomTV will continue to support the charity and are going to be donating $10 for the first 50 qualified respondents* who successfully complete the survey that we are currently running.
1. Purchase Requirement: No purchase necessary.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is offered and open only to registrants who are employed as COMMUNICATION SERVICE PROVIDERS.
3. Applicability: Void where prohibited by law.
4. Time Period: The offer ends at the completion of the Survey “TelecomTV 5G and Security Survey: Capturing the Business Market in 5G Services", which ends 31 July, at 1200 pm New York / 1700 pm London time. All entries must be completed online or received by this ending time and date.
5. How to Enter: To participate, you must register by clicking on the TelecomTV registration link and accurately complete the registration form. Your email address must be correct in order for us to make the donation.
6. Limitations on Entry: The system will only allow you to register once.
7. Limitations on donations: The donation will be awarded for the first fifty (50) qualified respondents who register with the promotional link and complete the survey by the stated time. TelecomTV will donate $10.00 to our chosen charity - the National Autistic Society who provide vital support services and advice to help people and their families – see https://www.autism.org.uk/.
8. Confirmations of each donation made by TelecomTV will be sent electronically via email to the first fifty (50) people who complete the survey promotion. No substitution for TelecomTV’s donation other than as offered. TelecomTV will make the donation within 14 working days of the survey end date.
9. Obligations: TelecomTV, and its related companies are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunication; failed phone or computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions or technical failures; garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, including without limitation the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online; or lost, late, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected or illegible entries. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the sole property Decisive Media Limited / TelecomTV.
10. Release of Liability: By participating, entrants release Decisive Media Limited / TelecomTV, its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, vendors, and the employees, officers, directors and agents of any of the above organisations from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by participation in this promotion. By participating in this promotion you represent and warrant that you have the authority to provide the registration information, that it is accurate and complete, and that you understand and hereby authorise use of all or any part of such information for any purposes in connection with this promotion. For online entries, such use may include but is not limited to Decisive Media Limited / TelecomTV and third-party marketing research and referrals.
11. All brands and products are the trademarks of their respective holder/s. Copyright Decisive Media Limited. All rights reserved.