NetSuite announces SuiteSuccess: the first unified industry cloud solution
Apr 26, 2017
SuiteSuccess Transforms the Way NetSuite Builds, Sells, Delivers and Supports Industry Solutions SuiteSuccess Empowers Customers to Be Ready for What’s Next
SUITEWORLD 2017, LAS VEGAS, Nev.—Apr 25, 2017
Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit, the world’s leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP, HR and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced SuiteSuccess, the first unified industry cloud solution. NetSuite has delivered 12 SuiteSuccess editions for the following eight industries:
- Advertising, media, publishing
- Financial technology
- Service-based businesses
- Wholesale distribution
SuiteSuccess is the culmination of a multi-year transformation effort to combine the NetSuite unified suite, 20 years of industry leading practices, a new customer engagement model, and business optimization methods into a unified, industry cloud solution. SuiteSuccess was engineered to solve unique industry challenges that historically have limited a company’s ability to grow, scale and adapt to change. Most ERP vendors have tried to solve the industry solution problem with templates, rapid implementation methodologies, and custom code. NetSuite took a holistic approach to the problem and productized domain knowledge, leading practices, KPI’s, and an agile approach to product adoption. The benefits of this are faster time to value, increased business efficiency, flexibility, and greater customer success.
Within each industry offering, NetSuite has built unique micro-vertical solutions to address specific market needs. SuiteSuccess has over 300 customers and is available now, expanding globally into more industries and to current NetSuite customers over the course of this year.
“SuiteSuccess is what is next for NetSuite and our customers,” said Jim McGeever, Executive Vice President, Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit. “When we started SuiteSuccess, we had high expectations, but the results our customers have achieved have gone way beyond our wildest dreams.”
“I was amazed, not only with how fast the project went, but how closely NetSuite worked with us,” said Bill Tingle, CIO of PODS. “We needed to get a system up and running quickly to keep up with our growth and SuiteSuccess fit the bill perfectly.”
The four key pillars of SuiteSuccess are:
- BUILD. A complete suite to support the modern business including ERP, CRM, PSA, omnichannel commerce, HR, and Business Intelligence (BI) built on the NetSuite cloud platform, continually updated with leading edge capabilities and technologies to support all eight industries.
- ENGAGE. Leading practices for each industry and role including workflows, KPI’s, reports, dashboards and metrics, with the flexibility to personalize on the NetSuite platform from the initial sales contact to ongoing support. With these leading practices, value is added at each stage of the engagement.
- CONSUME. Intelligent staged approach via NetSuite’s industry ‘stairway’ allows companies to consume capabilities based on their business needs. Re-imagined consumption model drives faster time to value, better ROI and greater user adoption. Companies can now go from zero to cloud in 100 days.
- OPTIMIZE. Customers benefit from continuous engagement, updated leading practices, new feature releases, value added SuiteCloud partners, and movement up the stairway. Customers also are always on the latest release.
DirectScale, a software solution designed to seamlessly meet the needs of the direct and social sales industry, implemented NetSuite OneWorld in November of 2016 with SuiteSuccess.
“NetSuite had customers in our industry that were dealing with the same issues as us. Setting up contracts, revenue recognition rules, revenue schedules. Choosing NetSuite, it was a match made in heaven,” said Ansen Hatch, Corporate Controller, DirectScale. “We know that NetSuite can grow with us as quickly as we can grow.”
Sourcingpartner, a leading provider of complete end-to-end sourcing solutions from product concept to after care support, implemented NetSuite in July 2016 with SuiteSuccess.
“Everything went much smoother than our Microsoft implementation. I’ve had nothing but good comments from everyone involved and I’m so glad we switched,” said Richard Gardner, Director for Customer Service, Sourcingpartner.
Precision Disposables, a wholesale distributor of high quality, cost efficient, medical products, implemented NetSuite in January 2017 with SuiteSuccess.
“I have 15 plus years of experience in all the major ERP platforms, including SAP, and I’ve been through six major implementations. This was by far the best,” said Bruce Capagli, COO, Precision Disposables.
To learn more about SuiteSuccess, please visit www.netsuite.com/suitesuccess.
About Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit
Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit pioneered the Cloud Computing revolution in 1998, establishing the world’s first company dedicated to delivering business applications over the internet. Today, Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), HR and omnichannel commerce software that runs the business of companies in more than 100 countries.