- Eligible EE pay monthly customers can receive six months free access to the BT Sport App from today by texting ‘ SPORT’ to 150
- Access to the BT Sport App is the first of a series of benefits planned for this summer – reinforcing EE’s position as the number one network for smartphone users
EE today launches its exclusive BT Sport App offer for new and existing EE pay monthly customers, providing them with six months free access to all the live sporting action available across all BT Sport channels.
EE customers on consumer and small business pay monthly handset, tablet or SIM only phone price plans* can now access the BT Sport channels. Users can stream the most anticipated sports action live, or watch highlights over EE’s award-winning 4G network, as well as WiFi, whenever they choose. To sign up for the offer and register for a unique BT ID, customers need to text ‘ SPORT’ to 150 from any EE handset, or call customer services, then download the BT Sport App and then get watching.
BT Sport on EE
EE pay monthly mobile customers now have access to the full line-up of BT Sport channels: BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport Europe and ESPN on BT Sport. BT Sport coverage includes:
- Every match in the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League
- 42 Premier League matches
- The Emirates FA Cup
- The Scottish Professional Football League
- Aviva Premiership Rugby
- European Rugby Champions Cup
- NBA basketball
- MLB baseball
- MotoGP and much more
As well as live and on-demand catch-up, the BT Sport App provides an array of additional video clips including highlights, interviews, video diaries, fixtures, results and league tables.
Marc Allera, CEO, EE , said:
“As the UK’s biggest and fastest network, we’re always looking at ways to allow our customers to get the most out of their network experience. The BT Sport offer is the first in a series of benefits we’ve planned for this summer which together will highlight EE as offering an unrivalled network experience for those wanting to make the best from their smartphone.”
This offer is available to EE customers on pay monthly handset, tablet or SIM only phone price plans, using iOS, Android and Windows devices. The app is be available for free for the first six months and then as a 30 day rolling add-on for just £5/month.
- Excludes 4GEE WiFi/Mobile Broadband and Large Business customers. Access to BT Sport App is for personal, non-commercial use only.