Fireside Chat: DevOps Growing Pains - Full Length
May 26, 2017
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2et2WWOhnuY?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
As companies work to incorporate DevOps procedures into the company, it often involves a cultural shift. Hear from someone who has made the shift within their company and about the lessons they have learned.
- Anshu Agarwal, Head of Partners & Solution Development, HPE
- Adam Dunstan, VP SDN/NFV Engineering, CenturyLink
- Marc Cohn, Representative, ONAP, VP, Network Strategy, Linux Foundation
- Francisco-Javier Ramón, Head of Network Virtualisation, GCTO, Telefónica, Chair, ETSI OSM
- Keate Despain, Director, Intel
Filmed at: NFV World Congress 2017
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.