AT&T Partner exchange drives mobility opportunities in the channel
Via AT&T News Room
Aug 15, 2016
Launching AT&T Fleet Complete to Help Accelerate Solution Providers’ Growth
When it comes to driving mobility in the channel, AT&T* Partner Exchange® is stepping on the gas.
We’re launching AT&T Fleet Complete, a GPS-based fleet, asset and mobile workforce solution. Our solution providers can help business customers track and manage vehicles, high-value assets and mobile workers. Ultimately, this enables a solution provider to help businesses optimize their operations.
“Merging mobile connectivity with fleet management exposes solution providers to incremental possibilities for monthly recurring revenue growth,” said Sue Galvanek, vice president of Marketing, Pricing and Product Solutions, AT&T Partner Exchange. “With AT&T Fleet Complete, solution providers can tap into new ways to address real business issues for their customers, such as improving fleet utilization, reducing fuel costs, increasing productivity and maintaining compliance.”
AT&T Fleet Complete is a prepackaged solution that solution providers can easily plug into their offerings. They can choose from 5 options to best meet the needs of their customers.
- Fleet Tracker – Provides near real-time fleet and vehicle diagnostic data. This can help businesses reduce fuel, insurance, maintenance and other related costs. It can also help reduce their carbon footprint.
- Asset Tracker – Tracks and manages high-value assets and has rechargeable battery-based hardware.
- Hours of Service – Automates a driver’s logbook, helping with FMCSA compliance.
- Dispatch – Tracks and helps manage mobile workers. When paired with AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk, it offers improved dispatch communication.
- Resource Tracker – Helps keep track of a business’ workforce through a cloud-based app. The mobile solution lets dispatchers send activities to mobile workers based on geographical position and workload, which can save time and money.
“We trialed AT&T Fleet Complete earlier this year and couldn’t be more excited to have access to this solution,” said Douglas Riewski, VP of Business Development, Pavo Communications. “Using it with AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk is a homerun for our business. This is the type of innovation we look to AT&T Partner Exchange to deliver to help us keep our customers happy and maintain our edge.”
AT&T Fleet Complete is just one of several program additions that AT&T Partner Exchange has recently made to help accelerate solution providers’ success with mobility.
“Mobility is shaking things up in the channel and unlocking tremendous growth opportunities for solution providers,” Galvanek said. “We’re focused on bringing them the innovative technologies and the highly secure, reliable connectivity they need to easily get in on the action.”
For solution providers interested in growing with mobility, visit att.com/partnerexchange.
* AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
Sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos, plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox.