The Edgenomics After Show - Day 2
Jun 23, 2021
- Live at:
- 4pm, Wednesday 23rd June, 2021 (UK)
Azhar Sayeed, Chief Architect, Service Provider, Red Hat
Balaji Subramaniam, Director, Product Line Management, Blue Planet
Beth Cohen, SDN Product Strategies, Verizon
Javier Benitez, Senior Network Architect, Strategy & Innovation, Colt Technology Services
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hxXq8whnazM?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Live Q&A Panel
The After Show was broadcast live at the end of Day Two of the DSP Leaders Summit on Edgenomics. TelecomTV’s Guy Daniels and Ray Le Maistre were joined by panelists for this end-of-day question and answer session. Among the questions raised by our audience were:
- Is virtual Ran and Open RAN possible without a dense, distributed edge platform? Does vRAN need a dedicated edge?
- Do large enterprises want different edge services than SMEs? Are large companies building their own edge platforms by expanding their existing IT?
- In what cases are telcos the best edge services partners for enterprises, instead of cloud companies or systems integrators?
- Are service providers able to guarantee low latencies? Will there be SLAs against low latency services?
Chief Architect, Service Provider, Red Hat
Director, Product Line Management, Blue Planet, Blue Planet
SDN Product Strategies, Verizon
Senior Network Architect, Strategy & Innovation, Colt Technology Services
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.