DigitalBridge announces key senior management appointments
Jun 13, 2023
- Geoffrey Goldschein appointed as chief legal officer and company secretary
- Francisco Sorrentino joins firm as chief people officer
- Stephen Stryker joins firm as chief information officer
- Justin Chang promoted to senior managing director, head of Asia
BOCA RATON, Florida – DigitalBridge Group, Inc. (NYSE: DBRG) ("DigitalBridge"), a leading global asset manager dedicated to investing in digital infrastructure, is pleased to announce several significant appointments within its senior management team, further expanding its capabilities to meet the rapidly growing demand for digital infrastructure across the globe.
The leadership appointments and promotions include:
- Geoffrey Goldschein, who previously served as Managing Director and General Counsel of DBRG’s Investment Management division, has been appointed as Chief Legal Officer and Company Secretary. In his new role, Mr. Goldschein will lead DigitalBridge’s legal function, providing strategic guidance and ensuring compliance with regulatory frameworks in countries where DigitalBridge operates. Mr. Goldschein brings twenty years of experience advising on fund formations, U.S. securities laws, portfolio company acquisitions and divestitures, and other material portfolio company matters.
- Francisco Sorrentino has joined DigitalBridge as Chief People Officer. Mr. Sorrentino brings a wealth of experience in talent acquisition, organizational development and employee engagement. With over two decades of experience, Mr. Sorrentino previously served as Chief Human Resources Officer and Operating Partner at Softbank Group, where he established the internal HR function and Human Capital practice to support portfolio companies. He also directed the Human Resources division for Microsoft in Latin America and led the Organizational Effectiveness practice at AIG during the post-2008 financial crisis. During his 17 years at IBM, he held various leadership positions. In his new role, Mr. Sorrentino will drive organisational effectiveness, implement a comprehensive People strategy, and attract top talent to support DigitalBridge's growth and reputation as an employer of choice.
- Stephen Stryker has joined DigitalBridge as Chief Information Officer, succeeding Mark Serwinowski, who will be retiring. Mr. Stryker brings a depth of knowledge and expertise in technology infrastructure and digital transformation, having most recently served as Chief Technology Officer at Värde Partners for over five years. In his new role, he will oversee the company's information technology strategy, including cybersecurity, infrastructure, software engineering and data management to enhance operational efficiency and support DigitalBridge's global expansion plans.
- Justin Chang, who has led DigitalBridge’s expansion into the Asia Pacific region as Managing Director, Head of Asia, has been promoted to the role of Senior Managing Director. Mr. Chang has played a pivotal role in establishing and growing DigitalBridge's presence in the Asia-Pacific markets. In his expanded role, he will continue to spearhead the company's strategic initiatives across the APAC region, driving business growth and developing strategic partnerships.
"DigitalBridge is thrilled to welcome Francisco Sorrentino and Stephen Stryker to our senior management team. Their extensive experience and leadership bolster our ability to deliver innovative digital infrastructure solutions and capitalise on the tremendous growth opportunities in the global market," said Marc Ganzi, CEO of DigitalBridge. "Geoff Goldschein's promotion to Chief Legal Officer and Company Secretary, along with Justin Chang's expanded role as Senior Managing Director, Head of Asia, showcases the exceptional talent within DigitalBridge and recognises their outstanding contributions to the company."
DigitalBridge remains dedicated to meeting the evolving needs of its customers and partners by expanding its talented team and driving forward the Company’s mission to support innovation and connect communities, businesses and people through cutting-edge digital infrastructure.