To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/chsD-s9YPkE?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Exclusive Video Feature
5G without vertical markets is unthinkable. We've seen numerous white papers listing key vertical markets with a multitude of possible use cases. But does the telecoms industry really know the requirements of these verticals? Have they been invited to the standards table, and are they being treated as equal partners in the creation of 5G services and capabilities?
- Enrico Salvatori, SVP and President, Qualcomm Europe
- Hossein Moiin, EVP and CTO, Nokia Networks
- Volker Held, Head of Innovation Marketing, Nokia Networks
- Erik Guttman, 3GPP TSG SA Chairman and Consultant, Samsung
- Graziano Bini, Head of Wireless Access, Engineering & Devices, TIM
Filmed at: 5G World, London, 2016
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.