Reinventing the Customer Experience
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Rn0ZzkVWYdc?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
How does user experience evolve along with the emergence of new technology?
Be it for live events, phone apps or products, as businesses set out on the journey of digital transformation once unimagined implications emerge. In the third of a series of videos exploring today's changing Telecommunications and Media landscape, we focus on the evolution of user experience - and ask industry leaders and innovators what they see as being vital.
Find out more at IBM.com/MobileWorldCongress
- Bill Sullivan, Telecommunications, Media and Entertainment Product Marketing Leader, IBM Europe
- Matt Candy, VP IBM iX Europe
- Alexandra Willis, Head of Communications, Content & Digital at the All England Club & The Championships, Wimbledon
- Amy Gross, CEO, VineSleuth
- Christoph Hohmann, Head of Customer Engagement & Communication, Volkswagen
Filmed at: Mobile World Congress 2018, Barcelona