Super Panel: Does Open Source Stack up for Service Provider Networks? - Part Two
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4mWWHiRV7O0?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Sponsored by Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Intel in association with TelecomTV.
In Part two of our Super Panel AT&T and Telefónica explain why they are so committed to Open Source and outline their experience of deployment thus far. We ask what the role of the vendor is in an Open Source 'world' and whether the proliferation of 'Open' organisations and ecosystems is not creating more questions than answers.
Filmed at: 'The Apotheke Room’ at Ocaña, Barcelona, Spain, 2016
- Opening & closing remarks by Sarwar Raza, VP of NFV Product Management, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Lynn Comp, Director of Market Development, Network Platforms Group, Intel
- Francisco Javier Ramon Salguero, Head of Virtualization, Telefónica, GCTO
- Sorabh Saxena, Senior VP, Software Development & Engineering, AT&T
- Chris Wright, Chief Technologist, Red Hat
- Chris Lewis, Analyst and Founder Lewis Insight
- Moderated by TelecomTV's Editor-in-Chief, Martyn Warwick
Please click here to view part 1
Please click here to view the full length version