Highlights from TelecomTVs Super Panel: Does Open Source Stack up for Service Provider Networks?
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zwbM0UxTb0A?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Sponsored by Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Intel in association with TelecomTV.
- What role does Open Source have to play in carrier networks?
- Why are AT&T and Telefónica so publicly committed to Open Source when other carriers are hanging back?
- How does it affect the vendor role and landscape in the NFV space?
- Is the 'Open' debate creating more questions than answers and thus becoming a barrier to NFV deployment in service provide networks?
These are some of the questions that were asked during this exclusive Super Panel, brought to you by TelecomTV
Filmed at: 'The Apotheke Room’ at Ocaña, Barcelona, Spain, 2016
- Opening & closing remarks by Sarwar Raza, VP of NFV Product Management, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Lynn Comp, Director of Market Development, Network Platforms Group, Intel
- Francisco Javier Ramon Salguero, Head of Virtualization, Telefónica, GCTO
- Sorabh Saxena, Senior VP, Software Development & Engineering, AT&T
- Chris Wright, Chief Technologist, Red Hat
- Moderated by TelecomTV's Editor-in-Chief, Martyn Warwick