Why the Industry is so excited about NFV
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JBAVjE71tn0?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Leading lights of the ETSI NFV ISG
Network Functions Virtualisation (NFV) has grown from a modest research idea in 2011 to an ETSI Industry Specifications Group (ISG) in late 2012 and has now mushroomed into an industry-defining movement. ETSI's NFV ISG involves over 260 participating companies, 37 major operators and an amazing industry buzz. Share the excitement with this video, shot at the latest ETSI's NFV ISG meeting and see why the likes of Telefonica, AT&T, HP, Orange and others are so committed to NFV-driven transformation.
Sponsored by Hewlett-Packard.
• Don Clarke, Principal Architect, Network Technologies, CableLabs
• Prodip Sen, CTO, Network Functions Virtualization, HP
• Margaret Chiosi, Distinguished Network Architec, AT&T
• Chris Price, Chairman, OPNFV Technical Steering, Committee
• Bruno Chatras, Senior Standardization Manager, Orange
• Francois-Frederic Ozog, VP Business Development, 6WIND
• Heather Kirksey, Director, OPNFV
• Rajesh Rajamani, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Spirent Communications
• Diego Lopez, Head of Technology Exploration, Global CTO Unit, Telefonica
• Michael Brenner, SVP Product Strategy, ClearPath Networks